The current projects/activities are:
1. Collation & location of all Art Works (58 located and collated as of December 2010)
2. Collation & location of several hundred Articles
3. Updating subjects/categories/ installing subject shelf dividers
4. Collation of Library entries 2005-2010, and then entry of new arrivals awaiting registration.
5. Maintenance and development of the three Websites: (Redlands History; Stephen B. Cox Trust; Stephen B. Cox). Then the establishment of the new website: North Wiltshire Histories.
6. Additional development of Documents pertaining to a Constitution or a Trust Deed.
7. Conservation& repair of art works, due to inappropriate storage & location since 1992.
8. Rewriting and transcribing of past Lectures
Memoirs of Lfe in 1950's rural West Country England
Folklore & Mythology
Spirituality & Philosophy
10. Relaunching of Book Reviews of books by our Donor Publishers will proceed in 2013.
Projects to follow in the future (2013-2016+) are:
10. Seeking to obtain a pc Printer multi function scanner/printer/copier/fax with duplex facility.
11. Once a printer/copier has been obtained will be to print a master/reference hard copy of Memoirs; Redlands History items; Poetry; Lectures; Folklore; History articles. Folklore articles.
12. Photographing of all Art Works.
13. The Library will start to expand again with new donations/subscribers/publishers.
14. Establishment of a Society of Friends of the Trust.
15. Printing of books from the archive Re-release of same.
16. Seeking a publisher for The West Country Memoirs. Getting said work published
17. Organising of
a) Lectures and
18. Workshops, Summer schools etc