During his lifetime Stephen Cox shall consider applications from suitable persons of British or E.U/EEA citizenship to assist him in any one of the areas which he deems suitable for advancement of The Trust and/or the carrying out of its goals and aims and activities.
Where so indicated item is by placement only. Otherwise it can be Placement and/or Associateship- that is assistance at a distance.
This shall include:
1. Maintenance/collation/recording of the Library.Placement only)
2. Development of the Library: book donations, research documentation.
3. Research, articles, projects on his life, his art, his philosophy, his teaching, and his spirituality etc.
4. Assist with development or exploration of new works and courses etc by him. (Placement only)
5. To engage in field trips and studies of subjects and places he designates.
6. To act as an assistant in any project or subject or wok he designates.
7. To act as personal assistant so as to learn and practice any of the ethics, courses, skills, experience, wisdom, philosophy etc pertaining to him which he may select. (Placement only)
8. To record and document subjects/traditions/customs/places etc within the remit of the Trust and submit one copy of the results to Stephen Cox.
9. To undertake a re-creation or re-enactment or restoration project within the remit of the Trust and submit one copy of the results to Stephen Cox.